Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28, 2013


Today during Human Geography, I learned how to make my blog correctly. I realized that I had sent the wrong URL to Mr. Schick in an email. I am glad that I set up my blog correctly. I think by having this blog it will be a great way to practice writing day by day events. I learned the rules of the classroom and what to do if we are absent. I learned that we have to make a blog everyday even if we are absent or miss a class because of a game. I also learned all of the names of the students in my class. I am really excited for this school year. I feel that by the end of the semester it will be cool to look back at all of the blogs that I have made in the past and to see what I have learned. I am very excited for this school year and to learn more about human geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment