Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 31, 2013 Freshman Goals


For this coming school year, I want to start off by working really hard. I will do all my homework every night and try to do the best I can on my work. I will also try to not be late for classes and school. I will do this by making sure I leave my house early enough to get to school. I want to bring all the right books to class every day too. I will do this by taking my time and keeping organized. I also want to be able to meet other students in my class and school. I will do this by being involved with many clubs and sport activities. I also want to be able to make many memorizes this school year. I will do this by living life with no regrets and to stay confident in myself. I hope to be able to accomplish all of these things by fresh man year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment