Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 11, 2014

On Friday in Mr. Schick's Human Geography class, we took some more notes about Urbanization. Because we had an two hour delay, the schedule was confusing and we did not have as much time as we usually do. This week his been crazy. Since we have had two hour delays and a day off, I am just having a harder time adjusting. I was very satisfied with my exam grade. I got an 91 percent. I was really proud off all the work that I put in and i got good results back. I hope i did well on my essay. I am pretty confident that I knew a lot of information and i had it all in order. I hope my grade stays the same. The test that we are taking on Charlotte's birthday, which is January 15, helps keep my grade the same or improve it. I am looking forward to next class on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment