Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13, 2013

Today in Mr. Schick's Human Geography class we took our test. I was very surprised and happy he let us use our blogs for help. Because of this I probably got more answers right then I would have. I though I did well on the quiz. There was only two problems I did not know and they were the one that asked what government it would be and the other one was what two leaders grew up with a strong economic background. I had to think about, but I could not find anything that said they had family in the government or something like that. I hope I did well on the test because this quarter I really want to have a A in human geography.
I really enjoyed learning about the different leaders, rulers, prime ministers, or presidents of each country. It just showed me how different the Us is then other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment