Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 9, 2013

On Friday in Mr. Schick's Human Geography class, we went over our re-test. I was very happy with my results. I got a ninety six. That is twenty three more percent then I got last time. On the test I saw that I did get the same two answers wrong, but now I knew the right answers. Then we went reviewed some information about the rulers or presidents of many different countries like Germany, China, Afghanistan, Untied Kingdom and Mexico. One of my favorites to learn about was Brazil. There president is Dilma ROUSSEFF and they have a federal government. Dilma as a teenager was abused, beat and taken to jail by her own government. That is why it is very surprising that she wanted to be involved with her government with what happened. If I was her I defiantly would have left the country. I am excited to learn more about the of rulers of countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment