Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013


Today in Mr. Schick’s Human Geography, we did the Peace Corps Challenge again. In my group, I am working with Hanna, Jordan, and Charlotte. If you take your time and read it you will learn what decisions you should make for your community. I decided to pick the women with the women who had the idea of making a bag to pick up trash. I felt that this is a good decisions. For this it can, help keep the town clean and keep from the towns being cluttered. I also had to give my opinion on how farmers could save their crops. I gave them my opinion and the governor agreed with me. I also found out that many people were ok with young girls dropping out of school. I felt that every person should be able to get an education. It is wrong to just let them not have an education like boys do.

No comments:

Post a Comment