Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1, 2013


Today in Mr. Schick’s human geography class, we took our test on the five religions that we have learned about in the past week. The test also included some of the information that was on the quiz we took last week. For the answers about the quiz I feel that I got most of them right. For the religions I felt I did ok, but I kept getting things confused with Hinduism and Buddhism. I knew most of the questions but for some I had to guess. The questions that I had the hardest time on was with what they believed and studied in. I know the religion that I got mostly all the questions right was Christianity. I also forgot information about Judaism, but we just looked over notes about that today so I think for knowing only some of the answers is better good. I hope I did well on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment