Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19, 2013


Today in Mr. Schick’s Human Geography class we looked over the test that we took last week. I thought I did a decent job. I got an eighty six on it which is a high B and I am satisfied with that. You asked us what will help us learn better or help us pay attention in class. I have to agree with Charlotte that we should do a review the day before we take the test. This shows me what I need to study, the information that I do not know, and it shows if I need to take a lot a time to study or not. I feel that when we use computers in class it is our responsibility to do what we are supposed to do. I also like when we are able to do group work. It makes use be able to communicate about human geography instead of just being lectured.

No comments:

Post a Comment