Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013


Today during Human Geography, we took a quiz on what we have been learning since we started school at the beginning of the year. I believe and hope I did well on the test. The multiple choice questions were pretty easy, but the essay questions did make you think. My favorite essay question was the one about Socrates. In this question you asked us how his quote, “The unexamined life is not worth living”, affected us. This quote is exactly what I believe in. It is saying that if you think too much about things you could be missing out of huge opportunities in life. It also shows that in life it is ok to have fun every once in a while. The hardest question on the test for me was the second essay question. It just made me think about the concept and I had to think about what I was going to say. I think I did really well and I cannot wait to see what I got on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment