Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013


Today in Human Geography, we went over our scavenger hunt questions. I found that I did a pretty decent job on them. It did wake me up though when Mr. Schick decided to throw the apple at me. I was not excepting that at all. Then after we went over the questions, we watched a video about the Lost Boys of Sudan. This video amazed me. I could not imagine walking from where I lived to another country, when I was only 11 or younger. That was crazy to hear that a boy who was only 11 years old was taking care of his younger brothers. I learned that even if you live in the same country, if people disagree they will cause war on their own people. I couldn’t believe some of the harsh things they would do to the boys and girls. It is just awful to think that you had to run from your parents to be safe and you never saw them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment