Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013


Today in Human Geography, we talked about population and migration. It is crazy to think that we have 7 billion people living on this earth. I really enjoyed today’s lesson. It was just cool to see how big our world is. It’s crazy to think that two babies are born every second. It was cool to think that a new baby is replacing a person who has passed away. It was also cool just to see how long we were accepted to live. I thought that it was weird how women are supposed to live longer than men. It makes sense though because men usually have to do more manual or hands on work. I think it is pretty cool how diverse the United States is. We have people from all over the world and from many countries like Mexico, Japan, and Italy. I am excited to learn about this lesson because I am interested in this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment