Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013


Today in Human Geography, we started off the class by singing happy birthday to John. Then we were introduced to a new helpful tool called Google Doc. Google Doc is used to make it easier to make documents with other people. By using Google Doc, you will be able to work on a project or by working with others without having to get together with other people. This will be very using for class and school. If a teacher tell you to work in a group and you cannot get together outside of school, you can use this. Today’s class was really fun and I really enjoy Human Geography. The reason that I like it is because it is just an easy and light class. By this I mean, that coming to this class I know that we will not be writing the whole time. We can talk about it and share each other’s opinion. I am looking forward to tomorrow’s class.

No comments:

Post a Comment