Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013


Today in Human Geography we had a very interesting class. First, we started to talk about Socrates and how he looked. I learned that he was a very ugly man and he would make fun of his own appearance. Then we started to talk about same sex marriage. I believe that they should be able to get married because they have any right that any other person has. Then we started to get on the topic of in Texas you can marry your horse. Personally, I just think that’s weird, but I believe it is true. We also tried to look up websites to see if we could get accurate proof. By doing this we found that some sights were published by some interesting named authors like Gizardboy. Today’s class was very fun. One of my favorite things about Human Geography is that it is not serious all the time. It is nice to have a class like that every day. I look forward to talking about other interesting topics in class tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment