Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1, 2013


Today in Human Geography, we watched the movie about the three Lost Boys that came to America. It was funny just to see their reaction about electricity and especially the escalator. It just shows us how much our country is so much more developed then others. One thing that touched me was when John Bul Dau was thinking about the lost boys he had left behind in Kenya. I cannot believe the huge adjustment they had to make. It was still pretty cool though that they were still celebrating their own customs from their country. They should be able to not completely become Americanized. I am really enjoying this movie so far. I am curious to see if they stay or go back to the camp in Kenya. It is so different from there so I can understand why they would do that, but I would not want to leave America because we have it so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment