Monday, October 28, 2013

Ocotober 28, 2013


Today in Human Geography, we talked a little bit about our quiz that we took the other day. Then we started to work as a group to look up a religion and find information about it. For my religion I got Christianity and I am working with Scott and Hanna. I did find a lot of information about their basic beliefs they have. I knew a lot of information about the religion like they believe in one only God and they believe in the Trinity which is made up of three things: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I also knew that they use to Bible and have Saints. Saints are people who have had a good and holy earthly life. I liked the religion that I had because it was easy and I knew a lot about it, but I want to learn about other religions like Buddhism or Hinduism.

No comments:

Post a Comment