Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013


Today in Mr. Schick’s Human Geography class, we went over what question were going to be possible on the test. We ended up talking about why the United States is the best country or not. In my opinion it is not the best county in the world. The only way in my opinion to prove that it is the best country is for it to be ranked number one in every category. We also talked about how the United States is ranked number one for having the most people in prison. I feel that it not fair to put people in prison for doing little things like smocking pot in public. I feel though in other defenses that it is good to be extra strict because it will make people be more scared to do bad things so they do not get in trouble. During the class, I had to take all the notes that I missed on Monday because I had a dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment