Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013


Today in Human Geography, we took a test. The test was a surprise. There was 75 questions on it. This test was to test of how much we know. I think I did ok on this test. Some of the information I knew, but other things I did not. I believe that we are going to take this test again at the end of the year to see how much information we learned during the year. I wonder how much my score will improve once I take the test again. So far this year I have been really enjoying Human Geography this year. It is an enjoyable class because I know I am learning, but it is not a serious environment like some of my other classes. I have also been enjoying learning about our generation. It is cool just to see how our generation is growing and what it will probably be like in the future.   

No comments:

Post a Comment