Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013


Today during Human Geography we took our test on God Grew Tired of Us. I thought I did ok on the test, but there were some problems I did not know the answer. My favorite part of the class was that Angelia brought in Dunkin Donut munchkins. They are my favorite. After we took the test we started to discuss population pyramids. We learned the different types of population pyramids. When the pyramid is shaped like a Christmas tree it means that it is a developing country. When it is a block or a cup shape it means it is a developed country. When a country is developing it means that they are having more babies then they are with older people. When it’s a developed it means that they are not producing as many children and there are older people in the country. I really enjoyed class and I hope to learn more about population pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment