Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 5, 2013


In Human Geography class on Friday, we checked our test. I was kind of surprised at the grade that I had gotten because I thought I did better than that. We also went over the answers and what you were looking for in our essay answers. Then we watched the movie. I have been really enjoying this movie. It shows us a different culture and a story that I have never heard of before. In the movie, it was really important for John Dal to keep his culture and not Americanize. You can tell when the Lost Boys had there reunion that some of them had become more American by the way they dressed. They were also talking about how they had bought cars too. John was telling them that we should not do that. I really hope in the movie they talk about how John’s cause was started too.

No comments:

Post a Comment