Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013


Today in Human Geography, we went over our POPulation quiz. I did ok on it, but I think I could have done better. While we were reviewing our answers, the topic of illegal immigrants came up. It surprises me that Canada has more illegal immigrants live in United States. It was also surprised to see that there are more illegal immigrants from other countries then there are from Mexico. We also found that there are about 11 million illegal immigrants living in the United States. I thought there are more than that. After we went over the test, we started to discuss cultural geography. Cultural geography is the study of cultural products and their variations across and relations to study and places. One of the most important things that cultural geography shows are religious freedom. I wonder if cultural geography is going to be like the population pyramid and I wonder if it will show charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment