Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013


Today in Human Geo class, we finished watching the movie. My favorite part of the movie was when John was finally got to see his sister and mother. He has not seen them in 17 years. That is just crazy to me. I would be thinking about my family all the time. I liked that John’s mom was singing in the airport. It just should us what their culture does when they celebrate. In the end, John started his foundation to get a medical clinic in his home town. Panther left and went to Africa to get married. He came back and got his bachelor’s degree. Panther wants to open a school in his home town. Daniel has not been able to locate and contact his family members. He is taking classes at a community college. This movie does show me that I should be thankful for what I have because you never know when it is going to be taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment