Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013

Today in Human Geography class we got our test back. I was really happy with what I got. I did better then I thought I would. Then we went over our test and answers. Some of the questions were very hard though, but it was not just me to get tem wrong. After that we started to discuss more about population pyramid. It was cool to see that the population of ages of people can be so different in different cities. In Florida, for example, they had a lot more older people living in it because that is usually where older people go when they retire. In Manhattan, there were more people between the ages 20 to 40 because there are many jobs there for people to work in like the fashion industry. I am enjoying looking at these different drops because it makes us see how some of the cities in our country are developed and some are developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment