Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 2, 2013


Today we continued watching the movie the Lost Boy. In the movie, they have been in America for a year now. They all have jobs now. John has two jobs. He works in the factory and at McDonalds. It was cool that he finally found out that some of his family was alive. If I was him I would want to go back or do something just to help them. It is crazy to think that he was 13 years old when he left his and years later he is finding out where they are. I do believe that putting the boys in big cities like New York and Pittsburg made it harder for them to fit into society. I would have such a hard time adjusting. In the movie, the lost boys were saying that people are not as friendly as they thought they would be. I can understand that. I remember being in New York and they were some very rude people.

No comments:

Post a Comment